2020 VIRTUAL SUMMER WORKSHOP EXPERIENCE
July 27 – 30, 2020
8:00am – 12:00noon PST each day, Competition to follow *subject to change
- STUDIO A: Beginning – Intermediate (Suggested Ages 6-12)
- STUDIO B: Intermediate – Advanced (Suggested Ages 13 & Up)
Please consult your teacher on room placement.
They will have the best guidance on which studio is best suited for your age and ability level.
If your teacher agrees, you are free to move between rooms to find the best fit.
*We encourage in-studio participation with your teacher if social distancing & safety measures allow.
We want all dancers to have the most fun and motivated learning experience possible!
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION FEE:
$55.00 per participant
- Participants Include – Studio Owners, Teachers*, Assistant Teachers and Students
- Minimum Age 6 Years Old. No Maximum Age.
- All Valid Scholarships may be applied for this Virtual Event
- All Valid Credits from 2019-20 Tour may be applied for this Virtual Event
- Valid Credits WILL NOT be automatically applied to your registration. You must call the office prior to submitting your registration to have your credit applied.
*FREE TEACHER(S) DISCOUNT:
- Receive ONE FREE TEACHER for every 10 full paying Students, Assistant Teachers or Additional Teachers registered! All teachers who want to participate will need to be included on the registration as each individual gets their own link for participation.
WORKSHOP FEE INCLUDES:
- Technique and choreography classes in Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Musical Theatre, Tap, Hip-Hop, and Jazz-Funk/Fusion
- Digital classes for ages 6 to adult – including Studio Owners, Teachers, Assistant Teachers & Students
- Tremaine Faculty & Special Guests
- Scholarship Audition & Award Opportunities
- Family Friendly, Age Appropriate Environment
- Available playback for all classes in case you miss it!
WORKSHOP TERMS & INSTRUCTIONS:
Please follow TERMS and INSTRUCTIONS carefully. Failure to comply may result in registration submission being rejected.
- Pre-Registration is STRONGLY ADVISED for ALL workshop registrants. If you are not competing or auditioning for DOTY, pre-registration is not required but is strongly advised so you don’t miss out!
- Pre-Registration is REQUIRED for anyone who will compete in the Summer Virtual Competition or National Finals Competition.
- Workshop Registrations AND Competition Submission Fees MUST BE PAID IN FULL by 6:00 pm PST on Wednesday, July 1, 2020 in order to participate in either Competition.
- Workshop Registrations may be closed before the June 26th cut-off date if the class quota has been reached. Space is Limited – Register Early!
- ALL REGISTRATION WILL BE OFFICIALLY CLOSED AT 6:00 PM PST ON FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2020! You must be registered by this time in order to participate in the workshop classes.
- Registrations are non-cancelable and non-refundable. Once registered, NO REFUNDS will be authorized.
- All registrations are encouraged to be submitted through your home studio and teacher as you would during the Winter Tour.
- Please note: Any participant who is competing must be registered for classes with the group they are competing with through the studio.
- Independent Participants not competing with their home studios are welcome and may submit a registration on their own.
- Independent Participants not competing with their home studios may compete in a Solo, Duo or Trio, but the dancers must be registered together under ONE Independent registration.
- Class Access Links will be sent to individual email addresses provided during the registration process by the Studio, Teacher or Independent Registrant for each registered dancer of the event.
- Access is granted on an individual basis per email address. Sharing access links is restricted by our permissions software. Each link is granted one access point per registered participant email address.
- Playback is available for all classes.
- Archived content will be available.
- We encourage in-studio participation with your teacher if social distancing and safety measures allow.
- A confirmation email will be sent to each Studio or Independent Registrant upon receipt of completed registration and payment.
- PLEASE CHECK THIS EMAIL CAREFULLY. This email will allow you to confirm with our Registration Staff that your Registration and Competition entries are correct.
- If it is incorrect in any way, please contact the Tremaine office at 1-800-832-2050 IMMEDIATELY to correct.
- This email will also act as a Receipt of Payments made for your records.
- Once registered, NO REFUNDS will be authorized.
- Registrations are non-cancelable and non-refundable.