GET ONE FREE OBSERVER WRISTBAND, a $50-110 value* – FOR EACH ROOM BOOKED UNDER TREMAINE!
Choose the city you plan to attend from our upcoming tour list and then book your Host Hotel room reservation online under the Tremaine block on the Host Hotel website. On the first day of registration, pick up your FREE OBSERVER WRISTBAND(S) at the Tremaine Dance Conventions registration desk.
• Your room must be registered under the Tremaine block
• Your Photo ID will be required
• Your name must match rooming list from host hotel
• No pre-registration is required, but availability could sell out
• This promotion does not include rooms booked with other promotions such as AAA, Military, Orbitz, Priceline, etc.
• Observer wristbands are to be used strictly by observers! NO DANCERS! NO TEACHERS!
All FREE OBSERVER WRISTBANDS are to be picked up BEFORE 12:00 NOON, on site at the Tremaine Dance Conventions Registration Desk on the first morning of the convention.
*Actual value varies by tour & city
TEACHERS, STUDIO OWNERS & MANAGERS:
*The following Discounts/Promotions apply to PRE-REGISTRATIONS ONLY. Pre-Register by the event cut-off date to receive the discount/promotion rate. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• 1 FREE TEACHER – By registering 3-14 full paying Students, Asst. Teachers, or Additional Teachers.
• 2 FREE TEACHERS – By registering 15-29 full paying Students, Asst. Teachers, or Additional Teachers.
• 3 FREE TEACHERS – By registering 30-44 full paying Students, Asst. Teachers, or Additional Teachers.
• 4 FREE TEACHERS – By registering 45+ full paying Students, Asst. Teachers, or Additional Teachers.
• 1 FREE ADDITIONAL TEACHER – For every 10 Students, Asst. Teachers, or Additional Teachers over 45.
Come enjoy the Tremaine Dance Experience once and get a 20% Off Discount on all Convention Registration Fees for each Additional Winter Tour City you attend within that Winter Season!
• 20% Off Your Total Convention Registration for every additional city you attend within the same winter tour.
• Only applies to Registration Fees. (Teacher/Studio Owner/Manager, Asst. Teacher, Students & Paid Observers)
• Valid during Winter Tour only.
• Discount will be applied in TDC Office. *Will not automatically deduct during online registration.
• Before paying Registration Fees, please call to confirm your discounted total.
This program was established to allow YOUR STUDIO the opportunity to recognize a SPECIAL DANCER and provide them with an EXCLUSIVE ACKNOWLEDGMENT!
Just attend One Tremaine Convention as a Teacher/Studio Owner/Manager during our tour year (Oct.-July) and you/your studio is Automatically Registered to receive the Tremaine Studio Dancer of the Year (SDY) Materials Email for the upcoming tour year.
• Free Tuition to one Tremaine Convention.
• A Tremaine Tour T-Shirt.
• An exclusive Tremaine SDY Dance Bag.
• A custom Tremaine SDY Certificate for your “Studio Dancer of the Year”.
• A custom Tremaine S.D.Y. Certificate for your Studio.
• Recognition during the Faculty Show opening video on the last day.
Teachers may choose one Dancer (male or female) from their studio that they would like to recognize as their Tremaine Convention “Studio Dancer of the Year” (SDY).
• Minimum age of dancer, 6 years old.
• Teachers, Studio Owners and their families ineligible – No Exceptions.
• Teachers must have attended a Tremaine Dance Convention the previous year
• Only one SDY per studio per year. *Teachers attending more than one city are allowed only one SDY.
• After attending a convention between October and July, you will automatically be emailed the Studio Dancer of the Year Materials, with various details on how to choose and submit your choice for your SDY for the upcoming season.
• If you haven’t received your SDY email packet by October 1, please call our office.
• Dancers may only be chosen Studio Dancer of the Year once.
• No previous recipients accepted.
*NOTE – The Tremaine Studio Dancer of the Year (SDY) Program is not to be confused with our Tremaine Dancers of the Year (DOTY) Program.
FAQ’s – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for SDY’s
When does my nominated Student receive their free convention?
• Their free convention applies to the city they attend as Studio Dancer of the Year.
• The free tuition applies to the city the teacher lists on their SDY form.
When / Where does my SDY pick up their gifts?
• The Nominating Teacher receives the SDY Certificates and a Merchandise Certificate in their Registration Packet at the convention.
• Either the Teacher or SDY Student must take the Merchandise Certificate to the Tremaine Merchandise Booth to pick up their Dance Bag and T-Shirt.
*NOTE: Prizes must be picked up before 12 noon on the last day of the convention you are attending as SDY. No prizes will be available after that time. No Exceptions.
Can the award be a SURPRISE for my nominated SDY?
Yes, you may keep your SDY winner a surprise until their name is revealed during the on screen video at the Faculty Show on the last day of the convention. Here is what you’ll need to do:
• Be sure no one is with you when you check in at the Registration Desk, which is when we confirm the SDY certificate with you.
• Take the Merchandise Certificate to the Tremaine Merchandise Booth and pick up their dance bag and t-shirt without their knowledge.
• Be near them at the Faculty Show to make sure they see their name revealed as an SDY on the screens during the opening video.
~ REMEMBER – Register Your SDY when Pre-Registering Online BEFORE the Cut-Off Date! ~
All Discounts/Promotions apply to PRE-REGISTRATIONS ONLY – except where noted. Pre-Register by the event cut-off date to receive the discount/promotion rate. NO EXCEPTIONS. Tremaine has the right to end or modify any Discounts/Promotions at any time. Other restrictions may apply